sobig virus
Dr Halonfires LesGirl
2003-08-24 18:05:35 UTC
Hi...
I am a computer engineer working for an antivirus company..if would
really appreciate if anyone can send me an infected version of the
email infected by the sobig virus...for research purpose...and to
study it...if u have the infected email..send it to the following
addresses (given below) anonymously..without any messages attached
to it..ur help should be greatly appreciated...
william
email address to send the virus
Damn I sent my bios virus which I've been developing instead. Don't
turn your computer off until you have a new bios chip.
--
NEW SECTION:-
Virus Alerts LIVE from Sophos !
at http://tinyurl.com/fks4
s***@compusmart.ab.ca
2003-08-24 19:35:36 UTC
I am a computer engineer working for an antivirus company..if would
really appreciate if anyone can send me an infected version of the
email infected by the sobig virus...for research purpose...and to
study it...
I would have thought that all antivirus companies of some repute have
had a copy of Sobig since a while, have researched it, studied it and
issued a virus definition update for their product. And a removal
tool, perhaps.

It would be most useful for computer users concerned about the performace
of their AV software if you would be so kind as to post the name of
the antivirus company you are working for. If that is indeed so.
if u have the infected email..send it to the following addresses (given below)
anonymously
Actually, I have forwarded your post to them. No virus attached, of
course.

Roger
W.S. Blevins
2003-08-24 23:42:42 UTC
Hi...
I am a computer engineer working for an antivirus company..
Uh..No, You're a dumbass in the wrong group.