Norton antivirus
pete
2003-08-23 11:10:15 UTC
I have noton antivirus 2001 and updated my subscription buy credit card
online a few days ago. But my norton antivirus program still says
subscription has expired. I am in the UK and on the symantec website there
is nop contact telephone number and the online tech support is mo use.

What can I do ?-
W.S. Blevins
2003-08-23 11:19:58 UTC
That alone should tell you it's time to switch brands.
Michael Cecil
2003-08-23 11:37:52 UTC
Post by pete
I have noton antivirus 2001 and updated my subscription buy credit card
online a few days ago. But my norton antivirus program still says
subscription has expired. I am in the UK and on the symantec website there
is nop contact telephone number and the online tech support is mo use.
What can I do ?-
Did you see:
http://www.symantec.com/region/reg_eu/techsupp/subscribe/sub_step3.html
--
Michael Cecil
***@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~antiviruscd/
pete
2003-08-23 11:52:06 UTC
I think it was my mistake actually, the antivirus was updated but Norton
internet security needs doing seperately. That's why the 'subscription has
expired' thing appeared.

Pete