O.T. Magic Mail Monitor
Bart Bailey
2003-08-23 23:23:14 UTC
I saw the mention of this program in one of the threads. I gave it a
try and it appears to be one really good freeware product. Small,
unintrusive and certainly serves a purpose. Thanks to whoever it was
that posted the info.
It was the lovely Miss "L", Art's new secret fantasy.
BTW: I started evaluating it, (looks interesting)
but got distracted, so will revisit it later.
http://www.geeba.org/magic/magic-2.9.zip
Bart
n***@zilch.com
2003-08-23 23:32:51 UTC
Post by Bart Bailey
I saw the mention of this program in one of the threads. I gave it a
try and it appears to be one really good freeware product. Small,
unintrusive and certainly serves a purpose. Thanks to whoever it was
that posted the info.
It was the lovely Miss "L", Art's new secret fantasy.
Now, that was funny :)

Art
http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg
Laura Fredericks
2003-08-23 23:55:53 UTC
--
Laura Fredericks
PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

Remove CLOTHES to reply.
Laura Fredericks
2003-08-24 00:00:39 UTC
--