Virus definitions
Me
2003-08-25 12:41:05 UTC
I am not able to understand why I cannot add virus definitions to NAV.
Why is it that every time I need to download a set of virus
definitions which I already have + the new definitions.

Isn't there any way of appending the virus definitions that I have?

Thanks.
--
***@despammed.com
The mail id is valid, you need not make any modifications.
W.S. Blevins
2003-08-25 13:16:51 UTC
No.
Me
2003-08-25 18:40:57 UTC
Post by Me
Isn't there any way of appending the virus definitions that I have?
No.
The size is increasing day by day. I'm a slow dialup user :(
FromTheRafters
2003-08-26 00:29:00 UTC
Post by Me
The mail id is valid, you need not make any modifications.
I went to despammed.com to see if they reported spam or
merely filtered it. Their page "tour2.html" and their page
"tour3.html" has the exact same blurb. They seem to want
their aliases to attract spam, so I hoped they were taking
action against those spammers they attracted.
James Egan
2003-08-26 08:46:47 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Me
Isn't there any way of appending the virus definitions that I have?
No.
The size is increasing day by day. I'm a slow dialup user :(
I believe quite a few av vendors are looking at appended updates
instead of cumulative ones to try and relieve the pressure on their
ftp/web servers.

Jim.
Me
2003-08-26 10:40:39 UTC
Post by James Egan
Post by Me
Post by Me
Isn't there any way of appending the virus definitions that I have?
No.
The size is increasing day by day. I'm a slow dialup user :(
I believe quite a few av vendors are looking at appended updates
instead of cumulative ones to try and relieve the pressure on their
ftp/web servers.
Examples please.

Thanks a lot.