P: Gremlin
LegionX
2022-02-22 21:02:07 UTC
Its a test thread for Gremlin. We can't post many places you hang
thru this. Rofl. Respond when you get home tonight pls. Thanks.
Oh and check your fucking voice mail!
--
You're strongly encouraged to review one or more of the links
below - *before responding* - to any posts from snit aka Michael
Glasser or BD(BoaterDave) aka David Brooks. It'll save you time
and possible aggravation. Get to know them better by clicking on
any of these links:
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>
<https://tinyurl.com/Nastysnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitsourcefraud>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
h@ckereq
2022-03-21 17:40:51 UTC
Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group? (I'm begginer and I don't know:))
FromTheRafters
2022-03-21 19:28:09 UTC
Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
h@ckereq
2022-03-22 17:15:23 UTC
It's not a problem, i can see conversations i google groups, but the group is "moderated" (in true it is only set as moderated maybe 30 years ago) and I can't post.I tried change the HTML source code, but it isn't working.
FromTheRafters
2022-03-22 18:13:38 UTC
Post by ***@ckereq
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@ckereq
Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group?
Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
It's not a problem, i can see conversations i google groups, but the group is
"moderated" (in true it is only set as moderated maybe 30 years ago) and I
can't post.I tried change the HTML source code, but it isn't working.
I mentioned newsreaders because some group participants will simply
ignore posts from GG since they seldom adhere to NNTP norms and are
often otherwise clueless.
Apd
2022-03-22 20:16:19 UTC
Post by ***@ckereq
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@ckereq
Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group?
Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
Hi, FTR. There can't be many left monitoring this group.
Post by ***@ckereq
It's not a problem, i can see conversations i google groups, but the
group is "moderated" (in true it is only set as moderated maybe 30
years ago) and I can't post.I tried change the HTML source code, but
it isn't working.
You can't post to AH from Google Groups. You can't post from outside
GG unless you understand the NNTP "magic" for that group which you
have to discover for yourself.

You should know the definition of "hacker" as accepted by AH. It's not
about breaking into systems and not only in relation to computing:
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/H/hacker.html

This is a bit old but should clarify for that group:
https://hack.org/mc/writings/hackerdom/hackers.faq.text

alt.comp.virus is not about hacking.
FromTheRafters
2022-03-23 16:30:05 UTC
Post by Apd
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@ckereq
Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group?
Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
Hi, FTR. There can't be many left monitoring this group.
Thanks, I just dropped in to check.