REQ: NOD32 username and password for this month
Peter
2003-08-04 11:45:12 UTC
If anyone has the password and is willing to share it... Thanks.
Bill
2003-08-04 12:00:43 UTC
Just send Eset some money and they'll give you one of your very own.
Bill
2003-08-04 12:08:03 UTC
Post by Peter
If anyone has the password and is willing to share it... Thanks.
Shouldn't that post be signed "Peter" or "Fox" or "Slon"?

I.P. numbers don't lie...
Tim
2003-08-04 18:34:39 UTC
p.s. nothing personal bill, i have nothing against U, i just think that
people should help each other whenever they can... and i didn't see you
doing that (that usually pisses me off).
But Bill is helping.
He's helping the makers of NOD continue on in business, and providing
a useful service.
It's not his problem if his help doesn't fit your description.
Slon
2003-08-04 19:10:01 UTC
Post by Tim
But Bill is helping.
He's helping the makers of NOD continue on in business, and providing
a useful service.
It's not his problem if his help doesn't fit your description.
Look Tim, i was not asking him (or anyone else) for an advice. I asked
specificaly for user/pass for nod32, so if noone can provide me with that
info it's not a problem... but if someone is giving me "free advice", it
really changes perspective...
To conclude... if he (you or anyone else) had what i asked for, and was
willing to share, i'd be very grateful, and in the future, returned a favor.
If you don't have what i need, DON'T PLAY SMART and DON'T GIVE ME ADVICES.
Fox
2003-08-04 21:16:27 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by Peter
If anyone has the password and is willing to share it... Thanks.
Shouldn't that post be signed "Peter" or "Fox" or "Slon"?
I.P. numbers don't lie...
Idiot Bill just discovered hot water as well as that people from the same
country have the same first numbers of their IP address...

What else can I add... Bill, I will recommend you for the Nobel price in
stupid discoveries...

Fox
Peter
Fox
optikl
2003-08-05 11:39:44 UTC
Last time I looked, it wasn't......free.
gumajz
2003-08-04 18:28:24 UTC
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=cs&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=pIjXa.54%24Ru3.4109561%40newssvr13.news.prodigy.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Dcs%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dalt.comp.virus

;-)
Avenger©
2003-08-23 10:30:12 UTC
Yep, here goes *********
W.S. Blevins
2003-08-23 10:48:14 UTC
Post by Avenger©
Yep, here goes *********
Amazing! It looks just like all of my passwords!
David Hough
2003-08-23 19:06:53 UTC
Hey! I got the same password.